NEW YORK WISHLIST #2 // drugstore

The second instalment of my New York beauty wishlist is here, containing drugstore items. I have a feeling I'll receive some strange looks from US residents as I run around CVS and Duane Reade in excitement. To them, its a pharmacy, to me its a world of well-priced makeup I've never been able to try before...us British love a good drugstore and the same old Boots and Superdrug only have so much to offer. Here's a list of what I'm planning on picking up the US drugstores...
WET'N'WILD EYESHADOWS// probably the thing I see cropping up in a 'US Beauty Haul' the most...wet'n'wild palettes are so popular, with gorgeous shades and apparently brilliant quality, not to mention the insanely cheap price tags.
COVERGIRL LASHBLAST// covergirl is another brand unavailable to us here in the UK, and I've heard good things about their mascaras, and being a mascara whore lover, I'll definitely be picking one up to try!
NYX SOFT MATTE LIP CREAM// I believe some Next stores stock NYX, but unfortunately none around where I live do, so I plan on picking some products up, one (or two) being the Soft Matte Lip Creams which I've heard are great.
NYX JUMBO EYE PENCILS// The other NYX product I've heard loads about are the Jumbo Eye Pencils. I plan on picking up the famous Milk, a white base, and probably a bronzey shade, because who doesn't love a bronzey smokey eye?
MILANI BAKED BLUSH// Despite not really being a blush fan/wearer, I'm wanting to pick up some from Milani after hearing good reviews. If not them, then something from Milani as a brand as it isn't available in the UK!
MAYBELLINE COLOUR WHISPER// Maybelline's answer to the Revlon Lip Butters (which I love anyway), but not available in the UK yet, I'll be looking out for these!
MAYBELLINE COLOUR TATTOO// finally, something that is available in Boots and Superdrug, but if I'm not mistaken, the US have a wider range of shades, including a lot more neutral/wearable shades. Already owning and loving two (Permanent Taupe and On and On Bronze) I'll be seeking out some other shades!

No doubt my two lists will grow and grow closer to the time I go to the US (r.i.p. bank account) but those are the bits I'm planning on picking up! If you haven't read my first wishlist, featuring products from Sephora/high-end items, you can read it here!

Any recommendations for things to pick up are very welcome!


4 comments:

  1. In love with the NYX soft matte lip creams, they are amazing!

    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a good wishlist! The US have an amazing range of colour tattoos, and the wet n wild eyeshadows are amazing! x

    Ami | perksofbeingami

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive heard so much about wet'n'wild, eeee the excitement! xx

    ReplyDelete