NEW YORK WISHLIST #1 // high end/sephora

guess whos going to new york next may and is overexcited for the beauty offerings over there? *raises hand*. Sadly, I won't be able to purchase all of these products due to the amount of spending money and shopping time I'll have, yet those in bold are ones I definitely want to get my hands on! As my shopping list is rather long, I'm splitting it into two posts, and today is the higher end/Sephora offering...

ANASTASIA BEVERLEY HILLS BROW WIZ // eyebrow shaping/filling in is one of my favourite makeup steps, and I've heard so much about the Brow Wiz, I really want to pick it up in NY!
NARS LAGUNA BRONZER // available in the UK, but abit cheaper in the US, so I will finally be picking up the famous Nars Bronzing Powder in Laguna.
BITE LIPSTICK DUO// I've only recently heard of Bite, but this lipstick duo looks like any lip-product-addicts best friend, at only $12, its a steal!
TARTE GIFTED MASCARA// tarte is another brand so difficult to get in the UK, and I've heard good things about their mascaras!
SEPHORA FORMULA X // the ever-so-raved about Formula X Nail Polishes are on my list, as they're pretty cheap and the colour selection is insane.
LORAC PRO PALETTE // //the biggie. The one everyone is recommending me and as a palette lover I neeed to get my hands on the Lorac Pro Palette! (another product EssieButton has me lusting after!)
MAKE UP FOR EVER HD FOUNDATION// I'm not entirely sure that I want this product specifically, but I definitely want to try something from Make Up For Ever!
SEPHORA PRO AIRBRUSH #55// I've heard good reviews about the Sephora Brushes and from Amelia Liana's recommendation, I'm hoping to get my hand of the Pro Airbrush #55 for foundation!
SEPHORA CREAM LIP STAIN// Another Amelia Liana recommendation...apparently the best liquid lipstick out there...need.
TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY BLUSH// I'm not much of a blush wearer, but the Tarte Amazonian Clay Blushes are supposed to be gorgeous.
FRESH SUGAR LIP TREATMENT// Fresh isn't a brand I've really heard much about since recently, but a lot of people have been talking about these tinted balms!
KAT VON D TATTOO LINER// Rave reviews of the Kat Von D makeup line are everywhere, and the tattoo liner is something I'd love to get my hands on!
NARS RADIANT CREAMY CONCEALER// Finally, a possible purchase of the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer is on the cards. I love trying new concealers and this, I'm told, is both for both under-eye and blemishes.

If there are any high end recommendations from the states please let me know!


2 comments:

  1. just got back from New York and I'm telling you, that Sephora is insane! I got some products from Anastasia, the Bite Duo was on my list as well but it wasn't really good in person - I picked up their Matte Crayons instead and oh my! Next the nailpolish - I got one of those Formula X but I'm quite disappointed! Try the Nail inc. Nailkale - they're amazing really. Also look for their Favourites sets, I got the one with liners (where you get a Marc Jacobs, Kat Von D, Stila and all of those brands for 30USD!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im so excited! I'll definitely be having a snoop around Bite Beauty! and yes the Favourites sets look amazing! will definitely be picking one up! xx

    ReplyDelete